We’re pleased you’ve chosen to visit our site. We appreciate your willingness to help your employee with ADD succeed at work.
You’ll want to visit the following pages.
Begin with a visit to the ADD @ Work section of the main menu, where you’ll find information about:
- ADD’s impact in the workplace,
- How to recognize ADD at work, and
- Success strategies.
Then you’ll want to visit the Managing ADD section of the main menu, which includes information about:
- What to do if you suspect an employee has ADD,
- Helping employees with ADD succeed, including these four innovative approaches:
- Strengths-based approach to managing ADD at work,
- Providing accommodations,
- Redesigning jobs, and
- ADD coaching @work.
You’ll also find information on:
- Employers’ legal rights and responsibilities,
- The potential benefits of having employees with ADD and some
- Case studies to inspire you.